Friday, February 20, 2009

Rhetorical Analysis Reflection: for Friday Feb 27

Write a reflection about the process of writing the rhetorical analysis.

Some questions that may help you think about what to write: (Note: answer these or similar; do not attempt to answer all of them)
  • What did I learn about writing through the rhetorical analysis?
  • What parts of the writing process were effective? What parts were less so?
  • What would I change if I were to do this assignment over again?
  • What do I like about my paper? What do I not like?
  • How was the rhetorical situation important to writing my paper?
  • What did I learn about analysis? What tools of analysis were most useful to me?
  • What skills of analysis will I be able to apply to writing/thinking/communicating in the future?
One paragraph would be perfect for this.

Types of comments that will be useful: things you found interesting/insightful, other things you thought of about your own writing process through reading this, parts of the writing experience you may have shared with your peer, etc. Basically, whatever you thought about while reading another person's post that you'd like to share.

Label to put on post: ra reflection

No comments:

Post a Comment